Following the cookie guidelines required by law and to be published, you will find information on how you can view, manage, delete or even block cookies yourself.
It is not only useful from time to time to delete the cookies stored on your own computer or smartphone for data protection, but it also clears up the computer a bit. In addition, it is a good possibility, e.g. B. Newspapers to continue reading free of charge despite the notice "already read all free articles" — most of us will not be able to subscribe to all good newspapers.
Here are a few examples of how to delete cookies:
Mac - Safari browser
- In Safari Menu go on Settings and from there on Privacy.
- You can now generally block all cookies or Manage website data view all cookies stored on your computer.
- If necessary, you can delete the cookies individually or all at once.
- Öffnen Sie die Settings your iPhone or iPad.
- Go on Safari and then up there Privacy. Here you can block all cookies.
- Below you can too Clear history and website data.
Microsoft – Edge browser
- At Microsoft there are traditionally many paths, the easiest way is to open up Microsoft Edge and can be found there under the menu item Settings also Clear browser data …
- If you choose the menu item Settings follow, find the point Cookies and site permissions.
- There you come to Manage and delete cookies and website data.
- You can also click on the top right in the browser "...“ click and get from there to the Settings.
- Go to the menu item Settings.
- Select Privacy .
- There you will find the point Cookies and website data.
- Here you can then manage or delete your cookies.
Google – Chrome browser
- Click on the vertical menu icon at the top right of the browser "...“And choose Settings.
- There you will find under the heading Privacy and security the point Cookies and website data.
- You can manage, delete or generally block cookies there.